MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Slightly stressy Wednesday

snapshotmiki

Today started out great! I had 4 items ending on ebay this afternoon. I visited on MrsS. Took the dogs to the park. Paid bills and rent. And then my computer crashed! Explorer 8 crashed to be exact. After trying some stuff myself I started calling around with little success. (Wondering whats going on with my sales). And forgetting that I'm not really in charge here. Then I remembered, oh yeah, God first! And I called the last # on the list from the phonebook. Got Frank who was in the area and at the trailer in 10 minutes and fixed the computer--by removing explorer 8 and reinstalling 7-- for $30. You know a while back I prayed for self dicipline. I don't recommend that and I still haven't (gotten) it either.

This afternoon I was stressed and just started eating and actually remembered - oh yeah, self discipline-STOP!!! So it ended up great. My 4 items today sold real well and I have 4 to go tomorrow.

Since I was pre-occupied with computer issues, I forgot dinner. I had bell peppers and onions cooked and left over from sausages so I cooked elk strips with fajita sauce and the heated vegies. Came together real fast and was very good. Well I have just rambled and rambled tonight. Sorry Just had to set it out and get on with life!

I hope most of you have had a lower key day and are relaxing now! Mik

Archived