MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Cloudy Sunday

mommafitz

Good mornin' Ya'll! :wave:

Once again, I am the first one up. This quiet time is GREAT! :bounce:

I stayed home all day yesterday. I worked in my kitchen. I spent all day cleaning out the refrigerator, washing dishes, rearranging cabinets, and drawers, etc. I am still pooped! :cheeky-smiley-067:

DH made a big pot of chili for supper yesterday. He makes great chili. :thumbs: I always cook a good dinner on Sundays. (It's too hard during the week to have a big supper.) I think we're having

fried chicken and fixins. :feedme: I'm gonna make a pot of vegetable/beef soup today also. That makes Mondays supper easy to heat up! :wink (2): Mondays and Fridays are my trying days at work. I come home exhausted. :faint3:

We've been in a rain mode here in TN since last week. The rain in forecasted to continue through Friday...... :0327:

Have a fantabulous day!!!!

:darlenedance:

mommafitz

It is a beautiful sunny crisp day here in upstate NY, and we had a hard frost of 25F last night so the fall colors will be starting to come in alot more I think. Just in time, I got a digital camera thats got lots of neat features, now I just have to figure out how to run the thing! It will also be a good tool for sewing patterns and quilt patterns and embroidery programming efforts later on as I get into working with my new sewing machine that has embroidery capabilities. As well as regular pics!

Been doing the clutter clearing and spent over five hours last night shampooing rugs and moving stuff around.

Got my neighbor to take my old computer desk which is a good desk, he will repaint it. He also took the old sewing machine and I hope he can take it apart and clean it and put it back together right to use as I have this beautiful new machine. This gives me more space in my living room. Still in the process over the next couple weeks probably of getting my house in order, but I am half way there now and it feels good!

My DIL, P, came on facebook. She is in port in Dubai, but they are quarantined to the pier only as there is swine flu aboard, if you are so inclined, please offer a prayer for the sick troops in the Middle East! No liberty today anyhow!

Off to the kitchen chores and making some lunch! ;)

Archived