MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Anyone want a "snow chat"?

Cat

We're most likely going to be staying home tonight and all day tomorrow due to snow. Anyone up for a chat time?

Shout Box... link's at the top between "Blogs" and "Recipes"... I'll try to check in around 8 PM (EASTERN, that is) and around 9 PM tonight, and around 9 AM and 10 AM Wednesday... maybe also around 1-2 PM. And if *you* can't be there until later, or earlier, just post and maybe we'll meet up.

8 PM Eastern = 7 PM Central = 6 PM Mountain = 5 PM Pacific

Just because I'm not there doesn't mean someone else won't be. If you want to chat, just open it in another window while you look around elsewhere, and look back in now & then. ;)

we don't have any snow so I may come in to get some from you guys. LOL

It is so bad this winter that we have to 'fake' snow days just so we can

'hunker down' and have some fun 'pioneering it'. LOL

We have been pretty lucky up until now. Went to bed with a Winter Storm Alert, woke up to a Blizzard Alert. I ran out with the kids around 10 local time (11 EST) and our subdivision road was the worst (still haven't seen the plow), County Roads weren't bad, city were fine. (I went all of 3 total miles and was on all 3 types of roads). I talked to my mom this morning and found out that all of the schools south of the river had been closed in 2 counties already as well as the 2 counties to the east of us.

Does she like to sit up there because of the warmth like most cats do?

OK here you go.......................

Just set her down on a chair or box and then when you are done set her back on the computer! LOL

:AmishMichael2:

:o:0327:

:24::24::24:

Well, ya know, Wormie, we could talk to her, too! ;)

Jori... a blizzard alert??? (Mmmmmmmmmm... BLIZZARDS... my favorite is the strawberry cheesequake... dreamyeyesf.gif )

All I've been seeing is "winter storm" and "near-blizzard" conditions. And if the electricity goes out, we're sunk. Hubby hasn't replaced the generator, and I doubt he could get the old one going. :( But chances are we'll be fine.

(If I'm not on, *GUESS WHAT*... :blink: ) snowing.gif

snoshovelf.gif

Archived