MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Update on William

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I just got off the phone with Amy, and thought I'd update on their condition. William is up to 3 lbs now, and had surgery on his bowel last week. He is doing really well and she is finally believing the Doctors when they tell her she will be bringing him home in 6-8 wks. She is driving 45 min to the hospital every day to spend it with him. She sounds very upbeat and is holding up well under the stress. I am so very excited that he is developing normally without any signs of problems other than the minor bowel issue which should not be a problem now.

Thank you all for your prayers for them smile.gif

------------------

becca.jpg

• 2 months later...

All our prayers have been answered smile.gif William is now home with his parents, and is completely healthy. At one point he had to have a bowel operation but with all your prayers he was able to overcome this obstacle. He now weighs over 6 lbs and he is thriving smile.gif Thank you everyone for your positive thoughts and prayers, they really meant a lot to my family!

------------------

becca.jpg

Hi Becca! This is the first time I have read this post, but am glad that little William now gets to go home. I'll pray that things will continue to go well. Thanks for the good news. All I've heard today is bad news (on tv) and it brought tears to my eyes to think that special little miracles (or big miracles for little ones) still happen. Again, thanks for the good news!

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Glad to hear such good news, and of another miracle of God.

They are in my prayers.

Hill

A problem is just a challenge waiting to be conquered.

Impossibilities are just possibilities waiting to be made possible.

You can't stop the curve balls of life but you can choose how you will handle them.