MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The last Monday of February

Jori

Good morning :bouquet:

It's gray outside and we are still seeing some flurries but they are suppose to be leaving soon. They are guessing it should be in the mid 30's today so we will see if maybe it can make it a little higher. DD was suppose to start preschool this morning but I received a call that the other little girl is running a fever and wouldn't be there so we'll try again tomorrow. She was willing to go by herself but the teacher (an old friend of my mom's - all of the kids grew up together) and I thought it might be a smoother transition if the other little girl was there. So, I think we are going to go to the library check out a book or two and find out about library classes.

I need to find some motivation to can potatoes and go through the pantry to take an inventory. I went through 2 cabinets and organized them so the kids have one "set of cabinets for cups, plates, bowls, snacks, etc and it reduced the search for anyone that comes into the house with kids.

It's a pretty quiet day here. How about you?

Have a wonderful day!

Good morning Jori

We're having a beautiful sunny morning here but it's only 18 degrees outside so I think I'll just stay inside and look out.

Hope all works out for preschool soon with DD. She'll probably love it but having a friend along when you're new will be nice.

There isn't a whole lot planned around here today. I've done a few things but not much. Not even dressed yet but need to shower first so will do that before long.

You all have a good day! :grouphug:

Archived