MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wednesday Morning

Dee

Good morning everyone!

Cold here again, -7 when I got up...brrrrr, BUT the sun is shining and no wind and that's a good thing!

Like you Michael I thought I depression era when the Tootsie Roll came into being but nope, it was much earlier....1896. It's been around way over 100 years.

Well, I'm off to lunch in a minute with my Red Hat's group. We do have a good time and all look so silly. I have on a purple sweatshirt with a big snowman holding a sign ready Red Hat Society. Anyway, with my sweatshirt and red hat I'm quite a sight!!! :P

What's going on in your part of the world today? Whatever it is I hope you have a great one. :grouphug:

Good morning,

We woke up to snow. It was suppose to roll in last night but at midnight there was nothing. By 5 this morning it was here and the weather report has again revised the guessing of how much. We are expected to receive 9 - 14 inches. :yuk: So the plan to take the kids to go see my SIL, BIL, and neice has been changed to next week since the snowbelt shifts between us and them.

I think the males in our house are having a bad day. DH is on the verge of a frying pan award frying%20pan.gifor a bucket for his head. He forgot he had something to go to this evening, that he scheduled, and so his suit wasn't ready and thus a bad mood. Mind you, I keep track of 4 schedules (mine, both kids, and his) without any reminders or help. <_< But none the less, the suit is pressed and I love him. DS tripped over the backpack I gave him to play with (aka: leaving DD's alone) and fell face first over it. You actually heard the thud and the screams can instantly. Thank heaven he didn't bust open his lip or break his nose. That was fall/trip #1 of the morning for him. :rolleyes:

Basic house stuff today :clothesline: , :dusting: , I might try to get to canning potatoes but there isn't anything pressing.

Have a wonderful day! Dee~ enjoy lunch!

Archived