MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Palm Sunday

mommafitz

Good Morning! :wave:

We've experienced some heavy rains this morning. The wind has been strong too. Hello Springtime weather! :wink (2):

Yesterday we visited the library to pick up the book that was being held for me-Sarah Palin's "Going Rogue". I have been on a waiting list for weeks. :happy0203: DH and I also found some other good reads. :cele:

Visited Hobby Lobby and Petco while we were out of town. That was fun too.

Hopefully today will be a quiet day. The next couple of months are gonna be super busy. A new computer program is being implemented April 1. :cheeky-smiley-067:

Did I mention we got a new parakeet last weekend? We haven't had one in years. He is a hoot!

Have a ducky day!!!!

mommafitz

Sunshine today, but we know the rain is coming. So we are taking advantage of the time and cleaning out the goat delivery and nursery area. Our last doe gave us a doeling during the Earth Hour...go figure! We had waited all day...them bam! One hour of lights out and she takes advantage. We also put the teenage chicks into the rose garden for a little stretch and to clean out the grasses for me. Later today I'll start some bread dough going start my transition back to the work week.

Archived