MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Beautiful Sunday

mommafitz

Good Mornin' Yall! :wave:

This morning is beautiful. Yesterdays rains seemed to have washed some pollen away. Personally, this is great news. I've had a terrible time with my allergies. :fever:

I feel for the people that were in the paths of yesterdays tornados. Just awful! :sad-smiley-012:

Today will be spent at home doing chores. Last week was very busy at work and I didn't get a lot of :dusting: or :pc_coffee: or :clothesline: done.

My mind has been preoccupied with the economy. I'd also like to spend some time today searching the internet for some articles and discussion groups..........

We are grilling hamburgers and brats for supper today. Time to make some potato salad..................

Have a wonderful day and may God Bless you and Yours!!!!!!!

mommafitz

Today is a beautiful day! My little brother sent a picture via facebook - and titled it "morning has broken"...and of course that started the song going in my head. Today is going to be sunny - so I've got laundry started to hang on the line. Not only do I love the way the laundry turns out, I also use that time to pray for the wearer of the garments and well, anyone/anything else that passes through my mind.

Archived