MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Birthday USA

goatherder

Happy 4th of July Everyone!! :americanflag:

We are having our usual triple digit temperatures here today. It should only be about 103 today, but it hit 114 a couple of days ago!

I had to bring my mom back down to my house because she couldn't breathe at the higher elevation at her house. I don't know what I'll do with her when this house is gone and my DD and DGSs move into a different place. At least she is now recognizing that I just may be right about having to make some hard choices on where to live. She is a stubborn woman, very set in her ways and attached to her massive piles of "stuff". Sometimes I feel like trying to help her is just :beat_deadhorse: . At this point, the :smiley_shitfan: and we are all having to pull together to survive the recession (I would say "depression" but it's not PC) and other difficulties we face.

I am just keeping the faith that all will work out. I've never faced a situation that I couldn't get through with the help of my family and a strong belief that it would all be ok.

I hope everyone is enjoying their day! I am certainly going to do my best enjoy mine with family :gathering:

I make coffee for church on the 1st Sunday of the month.Today I made about 10 gallons of coffee and the kids went thru a BIG container of hot cocoa.

It got hot today.Now it looks like we will get a popup storm.

Mom's nursing home is having fireworks in the courtyard.We might go to that.

Archived