MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Peregrin Falcons online

There is a wonderful peregrin falcon site on the internet at Peregrin Falcon Website

It has information on peregrin falcons and a gallery of images, but the best part is several webcams set up inside and near a peregrin falcon nestbox near the top of the Kodak building in Rocheste, New York. Each year you can watch the Falcons lay their eggs, the eggs hatch, the birds grow from just born to when they take off on their own. They even show the banding process when the baby birds are old enough.

Definitely a site for the whole family.

Thanks Cappy - that's brilliant. The children loved it and I've put it on the favourites so we can visit it regularly. Are you into falcons or just taken by the site?

I was shown the site by my supervisor who has links to other sites like owls and other animals. It intrigued me enough to check it out and I think it's a great site. We have a couple of peregrin falcons in our downtown area and they definitely keep the pigeon population in check.