MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Veteran's Day Thursday

Poohbear

Since it's a red letter holiday, I'm off work today. DH took the day off as well. Oldest DD is a member of her high school choir and they performed a Veteran's Day program at school. We went and watched her sing, then had lunch with her. I forgot how BAD school food is!!! <_<

But it's all about encouragment, togetherness and being supportive of her interests. Even though DH and I had to come home and make a sandwich cause we just couldn't handle mystery meat, baked beans that were hard, 5 grapes and warm milk... :yuk:

I came home and found the cat had left a " present" on my comforter. :yuk: Just about as bad as when I found out that the Hamster got out. (nothing like finding a well "licked" hamster at 4:00 Am) poor hamster.:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

I had the joy of a evening in the laundromat with the big washers.

Poohbear , the things we do for our kids. Makes life fun doesn't it.

Son is learning to play the guitar. He had his guitar with him for his lesson after school and the band director saw him with it. When the Driector asked how good he was Son said that he was better at it than the Trumpet.

The band Director went over to the guitar player signup sheet and put his name down to play for all the middle school concerts.

Archived