MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

SNOWY Tuesday

out_of_the_ordinary

There was no snow left in the yard yesterday morning. Then, it started snowing lightly at 2 pm. By 3, we had giant flakes coming down. We ended up with 8-9 inches!!

I prayed for DH to get home safely. My prayer was heard!! Someone slid into DH's truck on his way home. No one was injured and there was no damage! DH saw many wrecks on his way home and many cars slid off the road. The plow trucks weren't out.

The Pittsburgh news showed cars on the highway that were simply abandoned. People either walked or were picked up by someone else. (I bet there are some people re-thinking what to have in their cars for emergencies now!) The cars were being towed away this morning. The plow trucks never touched my roads until after midnight. They've been by maybe once or twice since, but just doing one swipe down the center of the road, instead of each side. DH is staying home from work today.

There was no snow left in the yard yesterday morning. Then, it started snowing lightly at 2 pm. By 3, we had giant flakes coming down. We ended up with 8-9 inches!!

I prayed for DH to get home safely. My prayer was heard!! Someone slid into DH's truck on his way home. No one was injured and there was no damage! DH saw many wrecks on his way home and many cars slid off the road. The plow trucks weren't out.

The Pittsburgh news showed cars on the highway that were simply abandoned. People either walked or were picked up by someone else. (I bet there are some people re-thinking what to have in their cars for emergencies now!) The cars were being towed away this morning. The plow trucks never touched my roads until after midnight. They've been by maybe once or twice since, but just doing one swipe down the center of the road, instead of each side. DH is staying home from work today.

We started yesterday like that, too but only a couple of inches. It's still snowing a little though. I'm so glad that your DH made it home safely.

DH was feeling a little better today but had to go to work so he could keep up with the files he needed to review and get out. He came back into the house while the truck was warming up and he said it was cold.

I have no voice left and still coughing from this virus so the kids and I are staying home today. I made blueberry muffins yesterday so we had a treat for breakfast this morning. DD had 2 yesterday and said she could eat a million of them if she had to. She meant, it she could but it was so cute.

Archived