MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wednesday off!!!!

snapshotmiki

Glad to have a day off to do laundrey and clean a bit!!!! Still able to pay the bills! Made Chicken enchiladas with my canned chicken a couple of days ago and making some no bake cookies this afternoon. It's a great day!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are all having a great day too!!!!!

I have the day off as well... but then again I have most days off to do what I want.

Sunny day here and warm too, so got some cleaning done that I missed yesterday (goofed off) and then went for a walk (3+ miles). now back and having tea and reading. Then I remembed I had to check the Spring Fling Thing so here I am instaed! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

might go out and work in the greenhouse - it is still a mess from last years plantings and with what we just tossed in there when winter came?

:AmishMichael2:

It was a school day here, so we were out of the house around 8 and finally made it back around 2:30. DS had a doctor's appt. while DD was at school and then we had lunch with my parents. My mom told me to help myself when working on lunch, she comment was there was plenty there. I was absolutely shocked that there wasn't much in the house. I don't think she realized that though since she can't get into the kitchen cabinets without help.

It was cold here but there were a few peeks of sunshine but not much. I managed to do some cleaning and laundry but not everything I needed to.

Have a great night!

Archived