MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Are there any members of frugalsquirrel here?

suzyq322

Would any member of Frugal please encourage Chris to start posting his stories here again.

I have not been on my own computer since Mom passed and have been permanantly banned from Frugal for non posting.

Have tried to explain the situation to administration , with no response and would really like to finish reading FOTH's stories !!!

Thanks !

Hello, this message was passed along to me by one of your members here. First of all, I;m very sorry that I stopped posting the story here, got busy months ago and did not keep up with it, but if folks are still interested, I'll be glad to resume posting.

I did start a blog where I have posted the chapters (starting with 16 March) since the recent banning of so many members at Frugal's, and will be glad to pass along the link for anyone who wants it. http://mountainrefuge-einarsaga.blogspot.com/

If you were behind on the story when you got banned it won't help too much though, because there will be a gap. In that case, please feel free to email me at elkmtnsridge @ yahoo.com and I can send you a text file with any section of the story that you may have missed.

Hope this helps!

Chris/FreedomoftheHills

Archived