MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

JUNE 21/22 DATE

Guest Guest

It sounds like a fun time. We have plans for a couple weeks in June, but I don't think the weekends are tied up. I'll let you and Dee know for sure in early June.

For all of you who are looking for a new place to go on vacation, Fort Dodge has an airport, motels, and a campground nearby.

Guest Guest

Snowmom is right. Mason City is right off Interstate 35 so maybe that would be easier for everyone.

Hey Brigie it might take you a little more than a couple of hours but if you take Interstate 90 east to Interstate 35 south it would be so easy to find. See, now you can join us!!! If you're looking for a place to stay we have a spare bedroom just waiting for you!

Seriously though some of you come and join us. We'd sure like to meet ya!

I really want to go, but it all depends on what happens between now and then. If my DH gets another job quickly I probably won't be able to come, as a trip like that all by myself with 4 kids seems overwhelming. Also if we are moving I don't even know if I will be in IA! So I do want to come, but I won't know until closer to the date if I can.

Guest Guest

If you decide to change locations to Mason City, that works fine for me! Mason City is about 2 hours south of the Twin Cities, and very easy to find.