MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Is Chuck Norris a survivalist?

ROBIE

Face it. You really want to know, dontcha? Chuck Norris Jokes are all over the interweb, but when you stop to think about it, ya gotta wonder if he really is a survivalist. Worry no more....

So – is Chuck Norris the ultimate survivalist? Let’s look at a few “facts”:

• Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the possibility of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

• They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn’t take s**t from anybody.

• Chuck Norris once ate an entire ream of rice paper and shat out origami swans and Mister Miyagi from Karate Kid.

• Scientists in Washington have recently conceded that, if there were a nuclear war, all that would remain are cockroaches and Chuck Norris.

• Aliens do exist. They’re just waiting for Chuck Norris to die before they attack.

• Ghosts sit around campfires and tell Chunk Norris stories.

• Some magicians can walk on water, Chuck Norris can swim through land.

• When Chuck Norris plays Pac-Man the ghosts stay in their box.

• Chuck Norris once got bit by a rattlesnake. A few days later after much pain and suffering…… the rattlesnake finally dies.

• Some people sleep with a gun under their pillow. Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.

These facts are all very strong pieces of evidence that Chuck Norris might be the ultimate survivalist. However – after reading this next important fact – well…. I will let you decide for yourself:

Chuck Norris whispered in John Galt’s ear – “Who’s Chuck Norris?”

Strong evidence I must say. Now – some of you may question why a post such as this shows up on a survival & preparedness blog. Well – let me ask you this simple question – If you found yourself in a survival situation – would you rather have an AK-47 or Chuck Norris?

I am sure you see my point, huh?

Robie :laughkick:

Archived