MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

sty in my eye...

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Wow! It's great to hear from you, Cat! I've missed you! Sounds like you'll have a nice relaxing summer...NOT! I hope life settles down a little bit for you and that your eye gets better, your brother comes out ok through the surgeries, and your DS gets a job

(((((((Cat))))))))))

It sure is good to see you!! Sounds like your life is on speed dial for Summer!! Hope things slow down to a normal pace for you and yours.

Congrats on DS's graduation! Way to go!!

It's not uncommon to have an open house/Graduation party later in the Summer. Around here, they start in mid-May and go till August with a variety of meal themes from pancake breakfasts, full course meals, to desserts only. The choices are unlimited and the main focus is to acknowledge the graduate I had loads of help with the food so that part of the preparation was truly wonderful. It's times like this when I wished Mrs. Survival was a real community and not a cyber one cuz I know we'd all pitch in and help you!

Thanks again for letting us know how you are! Praying for that sore eye! Bless you!