MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

sinus head pressure

hep please i have been taken claretin and 12 hour nasal decongestat and still have the presser what is it going to drs today if i bend to fast i get a headache that dont last to long but there and other thing like coughing help please

Apple cider vinegar!!!! One medicine cup full (Shot glass) 3 tsp. Dosage really doesn't matter. Tip it back and follow with a glass of water. Don't try to dilute it, it can't be done! Nasty stuff, but it works! Try it 3 times today. Should feel 90% better by tonight.

Disclaimer: of course this is not medical advice. Do so at your own risk...blah, blah, blah.

Now funny story about trying to dilute vinegar.

My hubby decided to try it for sinus pressure one day, but asked me to put it in water. I put about an inch of water in the bottom of his glass, explaining that diluting doesn't work. He just wouldn't believe me. And insisted that I fill the glass all the way! I did so and he just couldn't take more than a swig. He wouldn't even try after that.

So our 3yo (at the time) son asked if he could drink some :yum3: . Daddy said, "Sure". DS picked it up and took a little drink, wrinkled up his whole face and says, "that bad lemonade!":yuk:

Edited by homeschoolshe