MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thank you Darlene for your generosity!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hello fellow members! My name is Tammy and my good friend Darlene sent me the link to your wonderful site. I live in California with my daughter Samantha (14). I hope to get to know you all and create some lasting friendships with you. I enjoy playing pinochle online with some people in Yahoo! that have come to be very great assets to my life. I also enjoy many varieties of music, gardening, driving through the mountains with the windows rolled down on a spring/summer afternoon! Thanks again Darlene for your generosity in sharing this forum with me. Hugzzzzzzz girl, Love ya!

Tammy

Guest Guest

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO CHICA! LOL

This girl is a NUT and we all love her...lol

She's bold and honest and tells it like it is...her heart is as huge as the ocean and she has a deep sensitivity to others...

But MOST of all, she LOVES to stir things up...that's why her and I *clicked* right off the bat...lol

Thank you SO much for coming and visiting us here, Tammy...We look forward to sharing with you in the future...

There's one thing I've learned over the past few months, that old saying, there's no place like home is SOOOOOOOO true...

I finally came back home and I'm SO EXCITED...ROFL

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

*smile*

Guest Guest

Innocent my RUMP! I don't think you know the meaning of the word girl *giggles* Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! Now I have to learn how to make all those cute lil thingies you guys have in your posts... sheeeeeeesh... does the learning EVER stop??? LOL

Tammy

Guest Guest

OH MY GOSH! Here I go again...

*darlene looks through the membership, looking for backup...*

lesseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Ask Lois! YEAH! ASK LOIS!!!!! She'll vouch for me! *beaming*

*darlene adjusts her newly polished halo and admires the shine in the mirror*

Guest Guest

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way chica...

*darlene puts her arm around homey's shoulder and starts a deep philophical discussion with her...homeys eyes are laiden with confusion as she can't quite understand the nature of the depth of the discussion...darlene pats homey's shoulder as she opens the closet door and pushes homey in, locking the door behind her...homey keeps tapping on the door saying "darlene? oh darlene? could you please explain your last sentence? i'm so confused...how come it's so dark all of a sudden?"*

*whew* Homey's always been a *high maintence* kinda gal...

Now, Tammy, as I was saying, ASK LOIS!!!!!!!!!

*beaming*

lol

Guest Guest

*smile*

<--------------not blonde and GRATEFUL...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

(((((((((((tammy))))))))))))))

Love ya chica...

Well it wouldn't be a proper welcome without our trusty tea cart! I've piled it high with calorie free cyber goodies for your enjoyment. We have apple pie a la mode, chocolate chip cookies, brownies and my favorite---- Cat's famous cinnamon rolls dripping with ooey gooey icing!

Glad you're joining us here Tammy