MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MASSAGE THERAPY

The WE2's

A couple of weeks ago we went to a sport show, and there was a company there giving free demonstration massages on one of their fancy "chairs". Anyway, since Mnt.Man had some muscle tension from his line of work, they talked him into letting them give him a freebie. Anyway, just a few minutes into the demo, the chair collapsed nearly to the floor. Mountain Man thought he'd been had! Anyway, the tension wire that is hooked to the carabiner type thingy, broke...he looked and told them what they needed to fix. So...they gave him two, 30 minutes upper body massage coupons for free. He'll be enjoying them when he finishes this last job...overhead painting & caulking in a large hotel. They initially were one for him and one for me, but I'm gonna give it up to my sweetie! A few weeks ago I had a bit of an incident and could truly use a good massage, but I'll have him give me a good massage! :Blushing: