MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Rollcall? anyone

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I know I have a hard time getting here and I might read or post a reply, then get aggravated and leave and go to another board that I post on, so was wondering if others are having problems and if that is why the board is slow lately....

Think of molasses in January......

Guest Guest

I am the "techie one" at my library and I too have noticed the slowness in response time. Usually server speed, server capacity, bandwitdth and the number of users at one time that can connect to the server add up to the total speed. Upgrading is expensive for many of these issues so we might just have to be patient.

Guest Guest

Well, it's been almost a year since I crashed and burned with this site...

My year's lease on the server will be up in July.

I'm open to moving to another server if anyone knows of one that is reliable and cost effective.

Lemme know if you come up with anything.

*smile*

Guest Guest

Darlene, it's like snowmom said, sometimes it's soooo slow and other times it's ok .....

Now, I sometimes wake up early in the morning and can't go back to sleep,so I get on the web, naturely I come here ..

Guest Guest

SueC here

I usually post when the rest of you are in bed but I still have problems. Sometimes I can get to the home page and everything else is denied access. "This page is unavailable" messages. Other times I just give up. But I had wondered if it was my server that was overloaded? Maybe with so many people having internet access all servers are stretching further than the anticipated? Who knows? But I post when I can - which is not that often I know but often I seem to come on and the posts are old by the time I read them.

Ah Well .

SueC