MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

theyd

it has been a busy time for me here of late. My Mother moved out. this is a good thing. she will be happier living with her sister, I think it is to high stress here for her, with how my DH's health the way it is. Plus we weren't getting along much, any more. She kept saying and doing things to hurt my feelings or to make extra work for me. My DH and I enjoy each day to try and read some from the scriptures and we have a prayer together which my mother would also get involed in ... but then she stated to make fun of it and make really bad remarks about. Surprise me will some not much. Oh well she moved and it is best for all. She will be happier and we will to. she has lived with us most of our marriage alll but maybe 1 1/2 years. So it is time for her to leave the nest.

Guest Guest

(((((Theyd))))) I'm sorry to hear about all the stuff going on...sounds like you desreve a nice hot bath (or warm, deending on the weather). I sure hope things start looking up for you soon. Take care of yourself!

Feeling lots better....

I just took my troubles and went off alone and fought through the hurt and anger and humbled myself( hard to do) and ask Heavenly Father to take them.

.... made a real differant... And thanks to all of you for your surpport.

Guest Guest

This just a warm hug and a nearby shoulder if you need it girlfriend.

You've showed such good grace handling your situation.

(I was debating a cheer of "you go girl" or " my prayers are with you". LOL)

(wink) Pick the one that makes you smile,

Your gal-pal

cookie