MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

TAG game, part II

Guest Guest

Thank you, Linda, for tagging me! I'm glad you are enjoying the new forum. It is a blessing to help where I am needed.

Okay....the last time, I was tagged I only re-tagged one person as I thought that was how the game went. But I have now discovered that we can tag as many as we want to

I tag Suzzee because I miss her so very much. I love her encouragement here on the board and in emails and I admire her greatly. Suzzee is a wise lady who prioritizes family first.

I tag Edensong because I just love her pictures of her gardens and what she has accomplished in just a few years.

Edensong's wisdom and wit is appreciated.

I tag Kelly because I have not seen her in awhile. A few months back, we were preparing for war with terror levels going up and Kelly was keeping us informed. I'm not one to always *know* whats going on but I sure do like it when someone else does the digging.

Tag, Girls, You are it!

I know I'm a little slow on the uptake since I only get to the library once or twice a week. Sorry! I tag Debbielee. She has a great sense of humour to me. A little on the wry side, which I like a lot. It's not fair to tag just one because everybody here is so nice! See you all soon.

Mik

Well Snappy....i'm happy i give you a chuckle now and then......your so sweet to think of me....but dang.......i was just tagged......woof!

Let me think........I know.....i Tag WHEELER......he's a sweet~ caring man......who's strength i admire...to go through hell and come out the other side with strong faith.....a wonderful attitude and outlook on life and toward people....he's a man to be admired.

Guest Guest

Hi. I am replying to the tag that Mayjobie did to me way back at the beginning of the month. I didn't see it until today. I would like to thank you for the tag. It was kind of you. And the offer for your son to stay at the house is still open if he ever needs to stay.

I would like to tag Cappy. He stood behind me when I asked that Reporting For Duty remained open right before Darlene closed it. Thank you Cappy.

• 3 months later...

Wow Momo!!! You tagged me!!! How on earth could I let that happen--you must've caught me napping . . . Alrighty then, I tag 3 who've already been tagged, but I just can't hep myseff: Reci for founding the Capitol Think Gang or whatever that thang was, for us troublemakers and Wes for inviting me to MrsS in the first place and finally happygirl for your consistently positive outlook on life which shows up in every post that I've read by you! Thanks for including me in the tag game. Now if I can just get this pillow arranged to my liking . . . z-z-z-sg

Huh? What????? Now how in the world did that happen? Looks like I really wasn't watching and also fell asleep! Ahhhhh.....a nice nap is good for the body, though...let's see...who can we wake up next????

My buddy....Blebbie...for always being there for me when I've needed her with a very chearful attitude that definately rubs off on all of us!

Well well.....looks like HG has gotten slap happy again

Who to tag is always hard to come up with but I will TAG Nanapop......she's always an inspiration for being creative on the homefront.

Yowza! I didn't expect to get tagged! I wasn't even napping...

Now, who can I tag? Ummm, Mare! You're it!

Because you are so very special, and for reminding us to share our time and good fortune with others who may be alone during the Holidays.

You really inspire us to open our hearts, our minds, and our homes, with your selflessness, and I, for one, am grateful.

Awwww....thanks Nana. I think that you are pretty special too, and a dynamo of energy!

There are a couple of special people that we haven't heard much from lately that I'd like to tag.

Theyd....because you are so open, always so willing to share and to learn, and because you have such a sweet nature.

My bud Reci that I've missed very much on the board. Reci, you are such an asset to Mrs. S, and to anyone whose life you touch. You have such fiery passion for your causes, and are always willing to lend a hand up. Get well soon, and come back when you can.

I have to add that everyone of you here at Mrs. S is special, and each person adds another unique quality to this family of friends. I care about each and every one of you.