MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Options

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hi everybody! As you all know, DH got a job as a care taker here at the apartents. Well, they have offered to give us a slightly bigger place for the same price as we have now. GREAT!!!

The thing is, we saw a three bedroom today. It was lovely. We would be able to have an office and put my card making business in there as well. There is so much closet space I'd have to buy more stuff to fill them!

Well i'm very glad you will be able to upgrade to a slightly larger apt. I'd definately err on the side of definately being able to afford it no matter how much you are working. much less stress for you, and a little extra income if you do have more students to save for a rainy day or spend on those unexpected expenses that pop up from time to time, or just a little fun now and then! I am so relieved for you. I have seen some jobs on Monster.com that require A+ certification lately. Is your DH still looking for computer jobs in addition to the managing of the apt building?

My DH is going to be interviewing for a sales position tomorrow. Cross your fingers for him! It's here in town so it would be good even if it's selling computer web sites instead of creating them.

Guest Guest

Thanks you guys! Well, even though I would LOVE to have the 3 bedroom apartment, I think we are going to move to the just slightly larger apartment. We don't know when or where, since it's up to what's available. I do know that we will be getting a deck, though! I think our apartment is the only one that doesn't have one. I look forward to havine flowers and just having the option of being outside.

I'm stil praying, though! I figure that if the Good Lord wants us to have it, then maybe the apartment complex will lower the price down to something we can afford.

Becca Anne, I sure hope your DH gets the job. Keeping my fingers crossed! I don't think that my DH will be looking for another job for a while...for now I think we will be fine.

Well, thanks again!

Guest Guest

Praise God!

A deck?????? Hmmmmmmm, get yerself some free plastic buckets from the supermarkets bakery sections and have fun growing.

I see veggies in your future. Yum! Yum!

LOL

Hill

Guest Guest

Happygirl, I just think it's great! You might not be able to see this now,but this could be a turning point in your lives, if he decides he likes this job, with his training maybe he will be able to move up in this field and become management for some company....

Guest Guest

I told him the same thing, May! I think the people that are in managment here now started out the way he did. I think as we settle down into a routine, I'll encourage him to take some managment classes. Who knows?????