MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello all -New here

Guest Guest

Welcome to the family Patty from Texas. It is always a pleasure to get to know new folks.

I'm a great-Grand mother of 3 ( soon to be 5) with a set of twins on the way in early Nov. I have 2 children (grown of course) married for 45 years.

Sit over here on the swing, Cat always has cheesecake and your favorite topping, Darlene should be along with some Capiccino or there are soft drinks.... Becca usually has something scrumptious to offer........ hey Becca what's on your tray?

Guest Guest

Glad you stopped in Patty. Nice too see you are comfortable enough to make yourself at home here and just jump right in and visit.

If you have any questions about chickens or want to swap chicken stories just holler. I used to make my own organic feed and raise between 700 and 1,000 chickens a summer here. Now I guess I know a good amount but am no expert (will..... maybe....... Expert = A drip under pressure)on the subject, but could offer some tricks and ideas now and then.

Hill

Guest Guest

Wow, ya'll have been so really nice,Thank you for the warm welcome!

Lois-I love the swing I put mine out under my big oak tree's the kid's call that area the playground,that's where we hang out most all summer.And I would love strawberry's on my cheesecake.Do you think Darlene has french vanila

capiccino?

Frannie-I like your name tag how can I get one?I'd like one with carnation's Pink I think.

Mare- How did your mother do on the bull?And DID YOU RIDE IT?

Hillbillee-I will remember to ask you about my chicken's I'm sure I already have lot's of question's but I'm just now workin on my first cup of coffee this morn .

Guest Guest

Welcome Patty.I brought the banana splits. I had a taste for them. So got me some ice cream. Yum sounds good in this hot weather. Oh I've been married 29 years and have 2 grown children. Diane in Michigan

Guest Guest

Welcome Patty

I am fairly new here too and still feeling my way around. Art and I have been married for 28 years and my 2 son's are no where near ready to give me grandchildren yet, so I have settled for my dogs. Welcome to this fun group.

Guest Guest

Hi, patty , welcome to mrs Survival, I 've had pc sign in problems this weekend and wasn't able to get here, boy, did I have puter withdrawal synodrone real bad!

There's always good food, and good people here, so just jump right in, enjoy yourself.

Guest Guest

Ya'll have been so nice,I have been to other site's well...Guess that's why I'm here you guy's (gal's)

are so nice to welcome me like this,this is nice.I

see some of you gettin all misty on me so I'll stop with the praise now }But would like to know how to change color's ,How to get a cute tag,

and what is this ubb code thing.

Guest Guest

Hi Patty! Welcome aboard! I'm Nana... married now for almost 16 years to a guy who spoils me rotten. I was married before but that was just practice for this one! We have 3 grown children, 1 grandson (who we raise) and 4 granddaughters.

I spent most of my teen years in Amarillo, and have family in Killeen, Dallas, and Amarillo.

I taught myself to can with a lot of help from the women here several years ago, and I like to create my own recipes.

Somewhere in my stash I have a recipe I created for French Vanilla Cappuccino mix. If I find it, I'll post it in the kitchen for you. Since I'm a chocoholic I prefer mocha, so I'm not sure how good it is. You can ask Darlene, tho, I sent her a container of it a couple of years ago.

Just jump right in wherever you'd like and someone will always be around, sooner or later. Hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us!

Nana

Me again....... So glad you like it here!

To change the color of your font....on the "reply post page"....under the white box that you type in....you'll see on right side a box with colored squares.....click on the desired color and you'll see bracket[......the word color- the color you chose..bracket]...... and another [bracket-color bracket]......click between those two brackets and start typing.

(You'll notice the bracket with the /color stays on the right as you type- that's what you want)

Not sure about the UBB CODE........and not sure where you can get a signature now.....MountainMommie used to make them and is no longer here........my buddy Ozzzyyy made mine....i'm not sure what to tell ya..........Hellooooooo can anybody help Patty ??

Patty, if you click un the FAQ button at the top of the page, it should answer most of your questions. If there is something else take it to the WWW forum and Caveman or Cappy wil try to answer them for you.

Guest Guest

**Cat carries in some warm banana bread and fresh cheesecake (with one slice missing - HAD to test it! )

I'm glad to see you jumped right in. You'll find a lot of great people here!

Glad you're here!