MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Attention Everyone... that means all of you

drum roll please........................................................

I should now become an honored family member... this is my 2000th post... please someone pour me a glass of wine....my name is chatty cathy... (anyone remember those dolls that were out eons ago... called Chatty Cathy's I think you had to pull a string in her back to make her talk... )Although some of you are much chattier than me.. not mentioning any names of course, Bleb,.... or sorry did I say that out loud............

Guest Guest

Chatty Cathy, uh Brigie, congratulation! on your 1000 th post... But I remember there was marihon(sp) run through the forums a while back, I almost joined in but my limbs wouldn't have been able to keep up with more limber legs....

By the way I didn't know you had blonde hair, your picture was amazing.....

Hi May, HG, and Blebbie... you've got a ways to go HG... get posting. Don't ya just love my blonde hair May. Blebbie, I don't remember the Pearl doll, but I didn't get the Chatty Cathy either, my sis did. She got the first walking doll, to , you hold her hand and she walked beside you.

poor us, must be the middle child syndrome,

Hey.......my sissy got THAT one too....and way cool barbies...with the short blonde hair blue eye shadow ~ earings and cool black and white horizontal striped tight pants outfit....and a pretty black barbie with the best clothes and shoes......those barbies are collectors items now....if only they didn't get "lost"....woof!(b.t.w.....i was the baby of the family......so much for middle child syndrome.....i guess it was whoever whined and begged the loudest got what she wanted )