MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Autumn

Deblyn

The weather man had just said that autumn will be with us on Sunday; funny. My year goes like this ( but I fully expect that no-one else's does!):

Autumn: August, September, October

Winter: November, December, January

Spring: February, March April

Summer: May June, July.

Obviously the weather does not, could not and should not tie in with man-made dates and calendars, but these are roughly how I see it as happening. Is it different where you live?

Yup.....here in the North East of USA.....

YOur off by a month....

autumn: Sep/Oct/Nov

winter:Dec/jan/feb

spring:march/apr/may

summer:June/july/aug

I'd be interested to see what the seasons are in Australia.....is Sue C or Pauline around anywhere?

Count me in with Deb and Dee - it's fall here now. The leaves on the trees are starting to change color, and the walnut trees have lost a lot of leaves already. There were loads of walnuts on the trees, but they've all disappeared. Winter is coming all too soon.

I told you no-one would fit in with mine!!! Here in the UK most folk would probably concur with the seasons as you have all put them; it's just me sticking to a more ancient "time- scale". But that's the way I like it..........!

I'm with SnowMom...a longer winter is what we get here...but in central Mexico...let's see...

Winter: December-January...no snow, except maybe the mountains

Spring: February-March-April

Summer: May, June, July August

Fall: September, October, November, December...although December can be cold as well....

We mainly go by the dry season (September-April) and the wet season (May-August). This year they have gotten so much rain that they are having to evacuate people, and a lot of people are losing their homes and everything in it...some even their lives...