MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thankyou

Deblyn

Thankyou to everyone who posted lovely birthday wishes for me; we went out in the vening to a really nice pub (quite posh) and had the best meal I've had when eating out - this from a professional chef! We bought a clock too; they had them for sale behind the bar. You will have top wait until I get a picture up of that, so I won't spoil the giggle here - let's just say I think it's right up Debbielee and Brigid's street! I will need to wait until my little genius is around to help with the pictures.

Many thanks again. By the way I don't look a day over 43! (I was 42 on Thursday............

Now ya got me curious Lowie.....let's seeeeee.....is it a clock of a Scotsman in a kilt? Chicken cluckin clock? hmmmmmmmm .......can't wait....

Can you tell B her auntie's are waitin??

SO glad you had a memorable dinner.......43 huh.....sniff sniff.....i just left that number behind......woof.

I was ONLY 42!! The clock is ruder than a Scotsman in or out of a kilt, and certainly not a chicken! I will however, put in the historical notes to go with it which may explain it all!! I'm about to try and see if I can get the picture posted now.