MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I found this interesting.....

Guest Guest

does anyone else? I got it as an email and had to pass it on.

Vrey Ineterstnig

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

ceehiro

That's good Dee. I'll show the children that tomorrow, they'll enjoy that. I did manage to read straight through the message, so what they say about the first and last letters must be true, and that you read the word not the individual letters. Must try it out on hubby - I wonder if men and women would react differently? If he cant read it, he'll probably say it's a woman thing. I can't win!

I thought about you Lowie as I finished since I did stumble a little over cheerio. We seldom use the word and think of it as very British so did you stumble over it or was it as easy as the rest of the sentence?

Like you, I wondered what my DH would think about it. I'm going to ask him when he comes in. We'll see!

Dee, wow, this must be all over the internet! I got it from two other people and thought it was fascinating, so I posted it in the Humor Me forum. Then I saw that you had posted it here . . . sg