MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

All along

I was here yesterday, for about 3 minutes, before my day went in the toilet! The phone started ringing, which left me with other calls to make, then I had a couple of appointments, one of which I missed

Love,

Nana

I'm here today. Boy life is wonderful. I finally get dad and mom settled in their new home and DS quits school and moves back home. What a year this has been. Then sometime this month have to go with dad back to Florida to watch the packers and move all their stuff up here. Well better go. Just remembered I'd told dad I'd find cheep tickets for us. Have a great day all. Diane

I'm hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee toooooooooooooooooo...

I have had a very busy week this week...been getting outta the house alot more than I usually do which feels good...

I just made us a new preparations forum called Are You Really Ready? nana is mod'ing it and I look foward to what everyone has to share.

As for homey? Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...last I heard she was exhausted from doing 3 jumping jacks and was taking a nap.

*sigh*

I have not been on much lately, I have had the flu but am feeling better today. Just in time to get the garden covered for a frost tonight. Had to bring in the basil and rosemary we potted it for over wintering. picked the rest of the tomatoes for ripening and covered the hot peppers since they are still producing and hope to keep them going for another 2 weeks.

It is cold out here, have to get my puter in the house this winter since we can't afford to heat my little office this year.

Hoping to have more time next week.

but I do pop in to read daily.

Ya'll take care.........

*paging back through journal*

I spent the weekend doing windshield time. I clocked over 1,500 miles around the Midwest, and ended up with a tired hiney and back.