MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Adventures with Danno

Jeepers

I just found this guy's channel last night. It's pretty interesting but I spent way too much time down the rabbit hole. He goes around to different stores and does price checks and comparing brands against each other. We don't have some of the stores he has so it was interesting. I've never been in an Aldi or Costco store. I'm trying to decide if I want to stick with Sam's Club or change to Costco when I get to Indiana.   

Anyway, it's good for a watch or two especially if you aren't getting out and about as much lately but would like to see what is going on in the markets. 

Adventures with Danno - YouTube 

````````````````````````````````````````````

BTW, I was watching a video of a young family in Russia. They did a tour of one of their grocery stores. I was floored. Definitely not the stereotypical image I had in mind of babushka with her straw basket on her arm shopping for a loaf of bread at the corner food stand. This store is better stocked than most of ours. 

Russian GROCERY STORE on the Most Wonderful Time of the Year - YouTube

Russian Shopping Mall

I looked up what a QR code is in Russia. It's proof of being vaxxed. 

What happens in The Typical RUSSIAN Shopping Mall - YouTube

• Like 1