MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Just Saying Hi

I haven't had much 'puter time in so very long, but wanted to take a minute and wish all of you (and where are some of you?) a happy fall.

Our autumn weather here in OK has been so nice this year. Tomorrow we are suppose to be in the hight 80's.....of course that means there is still lots of work to do outside, but it beats stompping around in cold, wet, yucky mud!

Hope everything in your neck of the woods is going well!

Lessee... In my neck of the woods, the leaves are almost burying us. Seems they're all falling at once! It was nice but getting colder. The gray rain clouds in the distance sure looked like they'd *love* to dump snow instead!

Nice to have you back, Danny Lou!! Come again often!

Our Autumn is well under way here in Michigan, the trees are losing leaves rapidly and will soon be bare. I just know snow is around the corner. We've had a lovely Indian Summer last week with 70' sunny days.

Hi there Danny, so nice to see you again. Be sure to come when you can. But, we usually get some snow in late Oct.

We have had very little rain all summer so if we get a lot of snow this winter, it will be a good thing. Things are so dry around here. We did get about 1/2 inch of rain a week ago and just enough to say it rained yesterday morning and deck is wet now so had a drop again in the night. We had been in the very high fire danger zone, I am not sure what it is now after this little amount of rain.

(((((HUGS)))))