MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Good morning

Ok, where did everyone go???? From the looks of it I'm the only one here this morning.

I know, they are all out deer hunting, or maybe they are trying to stay warm.

Speaking of staying warm, it is -11 right now according to the weather bug. So, I am guessing this is the coldest anyone here has.

Anyone want to have a cup of hot chocolate with me????

(((((HUGS)))))

Morning Snow. I'm late getting here I know, but it's just been one of those mornings. I have a load of laundry in now and have tried to tidy up the bathroom. It's about 50 degrees here I think, but won't get much higher.

Hey, hi everybody! I'm only a day late, hope not to be a dollar short! LOL.

Yesterday (Saturday) I did my 15 minute drill all day in order to get a bunch of loose ends taken care of, so I was busy all day right up to bedtime. And yes, I tied up those loose ends: recycling, vacuuming, Christmas cards, dishes, dishes, dishes, baking, Letter of Instruction started, and more, incidental stuff like breakfast, lunch, dinner, grooming, etc. Not nearly as busy as folk who have DH, and kiddos. Thank goodness. I handled all that stuff when I was young and more energetic. There are some advantages to getting old! LOL.

Anyway sorry to be late posting this. sg