MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

monday morning

Linda

Good morning theyd and everyone else. It's pouring rain here with lightning and thunder so unless it clears up some you won't be putting lights outside today Mary. We need this moisture though so it's great to see.

I haven't been around much lately so will just hope everyone is doing well.

Have a great week!

Good Morning everyone.... well it's Monday again... not so nice here, windy and raining, going to last all week. No xmas lights up here yet. Glad the weekend is over, son's 16th birthday lasted all weekend.... today we go to the motor vehicle branch so he can write his test to get his learner's permit......oh noooooooooooo

Rain here too, but not much cold. A nice day to be inside, whether at home or at a job in the outside world. Our work has slowed down again, due to the fact of globalization. One of our major customers is sending their typesetting to India to be done. This is where most of our work has gone this year. The times, they are a-changin', just hope I am flexible enough to go with the flow and survive it all. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, hope everybody is having a swell day today . . . sg

I got a surprise today. My little lady needed her flu shot and her son had made arrangement for a nurse to come in and give it to her. To my surprise the nurse was a gal that went to the same high school as i had. I hadn't seen her in in 32 years. And while we went to the same school we never did speak nor where we friends or any thing. But we had a real nice visit to my surprise.