MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Well....I think we might finally be moving.

Guest Guest

Let's just say that I'm cautiously optimistic. We found a house on ten acres, that is large enough for our family, and has room for us to grow (which we are-we just found out that we are expecting)

It looks like we will close on the house we are selling early next week, and we will be moving the week before Christmas so we can enjoy our new house for Christmas.

I'll keep you posted, but I'm very hopeful.

Quote:
Let's just say that I'm cautiously optimistic. We found a house on ten acres, that is large enough for our family, and has room for us to grow (which we are-we just found out that we are expecting)

You will have to pos pictures.

A Baby! Ya hooooooooooo.......what number are we up to now.......i think i lost count! Just WOnderful!!

And IF that news was'nt exciting enuff.......a NEW HOME......SOoooooo COOL!

I hope everything falls into place for you all!

Keep us updated please!

Wendi! How wonderful for you all! Congratulations on the house and the new baby! Take it easy, okay? Don't try to overdo anything for the first few months of your pregnancy. Be sure to keep us informed, on both counts. How blessed you are!

Love,

Thank you everyone. This will make nine. Although we will only have seven on Earth. God took Padraig and Rachyl home.

Actually Detroit has no acreage. We had to go two hours west in order to be able to afford land. The Deacon at our church is a farmer in Monroe which is directly south of Detroit and he said that he's going to be forced out pretty soon because of all the developers buying up land and that causing property taxes to skyrocket.

I promise to take it easy.....not that I have a choice. My Beloved is very careful of me, especially when I am pregnant, and so are the children. So I don't think I could overdo it if I wanted to. Once during canning season my son thought I wasn't letting him help enough so he called my husband at work to tell on me. Isn't that so sweet?

I am so blessed in so many ways.

We are planning to move the week before Christmas if everything goes according to schedule. Of course it may not and that's ok too.

You aren't being nosy Theyd, let's see I have a 16 yo son, 13 yo daughter, 11 yo daughter, 4 yo daughter, 3 yo old son, 9 mo daughter and one on the way. Plus the two in heaven.

My family is amazing and loving.