MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

saturday

Linda

Good Morning They'd... glad you got some sleep... I haven't been here all week... been a hectic week for us. Working in the cold cold temps really zaps your energy.... My daughter had a car accident in during the week, she wasn't hurt but her car was totaled, so now to figure what to do... she has no wheels and can't do her job without...sigh.

oh well we'll figure it out.

Otherwise we've had some snow, some sleet, some cold and some more cold...brrrrrrrrr

Have to work today too, so will have to go start putting my layers of clothes on.

Have a good day.

Hellllloooooooooo ladies,

IT's clear and cool here today....in the 40's.....gonna be a pretty weekend...maybe even hit 60......pretty nice.

Goin to have a second look at a house we saw last saturday........i like it.....not LOVE it..it's SMALL.....but in great shape......only needs a fridge and updated wallpaper.....and in comparrison to aaalll the houses we've looked at over the year....this is the best shape.....BUT....my hubby does'nt like it.......SO there in lies the PROBLEM..........WOOF......so we're gonna go back and stare at it......hahhaa.....

Way big bummer about K. Car....that bites.....sure hope there is a good outcome...very glad no one was hurt!

Hi Theyd and Snowmommie......and everyone else...and Seldie.....glad your alright too after your accident.

And i've been enjoying reading mommafitz's stuff....

Havea great day!