MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

too cold

Linda

this afternoon it was 17 degrees out and the wind was really blowing plus it was snowing hard. And three children knocked at our door. the oldest a young teen gril was with out a coat, the youngest boy looked to be about a 2nd grader has about in tears cause his hand where so cold. the middle child about 10 had no socks on they where in his pocket cause they where wet. none of them had boots on. What had happen is the lock on therir home was froze and they couldn't get in. they had walked a bit over half a mile And their Ma was at work. So I took them home and thraw out the lock for them. On my way back to the van the littlest boy called me his hero..

Theyd, I'm so glad you were home. I'm sure the parents were glad too.

I remember one time when our dd was in grade school she missed the bus and started walking home. One of the teachers picked her up and brought her home. I was very thankful for that teacher.

Just need something answered though, what was the mother thinking sending them out this time of year without enough clothing on.

(((((HUGS)))))