MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

Guest Guest

This is a contest. There will be 10 correct responses to 10 postings, spread thruout the forums.

The first registered member of MrsS. to find all 10 posts, and send me the correct answers via PM (private message) will win a prize.

*If no one gets all 10 correct answers, the prize will be awarded to the person with the highest number of correct answers.*

When I get a wining entry, I will send a message back, asking for your mailing address. A 'real time' prize will be mailed to you, within 3 days.

The contest starts as soon as I get all of the posts in, and will stop at midnight, EST, on Dec. 4th.

The object of the game is to try to figure out my favorite things. It's not as hard as you might think.

The winner will be announced here in the Sunporch, but the prize will remain secret until the winner makes the announcement themselves, after receiving their prize.

All 10 posts will be in one of two forms; you will either choose the correct answer from a multiple choice or true/false format.

For example;

1. I love pickled beets.

True

False

2. My cat is a;

a. Persian

b. Tabby

c. Maltese

Neither of these are questions are in the contest because

1. I hate beets in any form! and

2. I am allergic to cats.

Okay, now that you have the rules, I'm going to place the questions in the forums at random. All 10 answers must be PM'd at the same time, and must be correct in order to win. I promise, the prize will be worth the effort.*

I'm going to start posting now... happy hunting and good luck!

Dee has graciously agreed to let me post her contest score.

She got 4 out of 10 correct. No, she doesn't have the correct answers so, don't try to talk her out of them!

She still has a chance of winning, even with only 4 correct answers, unless you all hurry and enter! Only one entry per person, please!

Thanks, Dee! You're a good sport!

Isn't anyone else going to enter the contest? Are you all going to let Debbielee win this fabulous GRAND PRIZE box!?!? Without even trying? ROFL!

Okay....only 4 1/2 days left to enter.... then Debbielee wins it!