MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Train Trip

Guest Guest

I took another Amtrak trip, this time from Seattle to Sacremento to visit Art's sister for 3 days. We sat in coach seats on the way down and had a sleeper on the way back. I am comfortable either way and can't see spending the money but the wine tasting was nice on the way back as well as the privacy. We had a crying baby on the way down. Here are some pictures that I took of the mountains of southern Oregon on the way back home. It was beautiful. We were surrounded by snow and forest while we rode the ribbon of rail through.

fromtrain1.jpg

fromtrian2.JPG

fromtrain3.JPG

thanks for looking.

What a nice trip and such beautiful scenery. Thanks for the gorgeous pictures Joan.

I've arrived and departed from the Sacramento train station a couple of times and I'd like to know if it's been remodeled?

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

I went through that part of the country several years ago and still remember how mesmerized I was by the scenery there. I'd love to go back some day...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos...

Holie COW Joan...........how Breathtakingly Beautiful the scenery is!!! Those look professionaly done.....Your GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!

What's a sleeper car like.....is it like on the movies?? What's it like to sleep on a train?

Oh Joan.......when i saw this i thought of YOU.......check it out!!

http://www.hammacher.com/publish/66046.asp?promo=search

Is that cooool or what? I know how you love flashlights like i do.