MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunny Sunday

Howdy! Glorious sunshine is coming through the windows this mornin'. It still nippy outside. We're having homemade chili for supper today. I've had pintos soaking overnight and I'm fixin' to put 'em on to cook.

I'm not sure what we will do today. My husband is off from work so who knows what he'll wanna do. Hunting or fishing maybe.

I was dead meat last night after I got home from work. I had a days worth of chores to do after a full day of work. I sit on my butt most of the time but it can be stressful mentally. Anyway, I'm going to talk to my supervisor about working 2 more days during the week. We are so strapped financially we are barely surviving. I will have to continue with my homeschooling responsibilities here at home and with our support group. Since my husband doesn't do anything here at home, I'll probably go bonkers!

So what's everybody else doing today?

{{{{Mommafitz}}}}} Try not to let it all get you over stressed. I know easier said than done. Have you tried flylady.net ? I know I push her alot but it's done wonders for me. I no longer feel totally overwhelmed by the house. My DH doesn't do housework either.

How exciting for you that your son will be graduating H.S.