MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Already Thursday

Well it's snowing here again. Today I get to take my 2 cats to the vet. The calico already had her meds and should be very sleepy when we go. She's a terror at the vets so we started drugging her. Vet was afraid I'd get bit otherwise. I just hope the white cat doesn't do a disappearing act on me like she usually does. Think I'll put her in the bath room til it's time to go. Have a good day everyone. Di

Yesterday we took advantage of the nicer weather and went to Pa. to visit with my Mom. They have cut her meds almost in half and she said she is feeling much better. My Uncle, my Mom's brother is not doing very well, hospice is visiting every day now his kidney's have begun to shut down... he is 86. His wife is coping pretty well and both his boys are there.

Hope you all have a good day.

Good afternoon. It is sunny and will be about 61 today (I can almost feel the snowballs coming my way!). The rest of the news is the rain is coming back. So I walked in the garden at work today while the weather was good. The wind was blowing and making strange noises in the trees on the hill. No birds or deer today because the students have been working on a project there (looks like they are putting in a sprinkling system). The student assigned to my office is being a major pain today. He is just sitting at his desk, sulking and doing as little as possible. Imagine one of your kids in their worst teen moods and you've got it. I think if it continues this afternoon I'll send him back to his classroom. Who needs it?

Lois: Sounds like cutting your Mom's meds was just the ticket for her. I've heard it's good to have seniors meds evaluated now and then.

The worst car ride with cats I've ever had was when we moved here. DH drove the moving van, DSs went in a pickup and I got elected to drive the car with the cats. I had a beautiful Ragdoll (like a long hair siamese but with a regular cat face, not like a persian) but she was crazy and I thought she was going to have heart failure the whole way down-2 hours worth! Did I ever drive fast that day. I was the first one here.

Snowmom: I think you've had enough snow. Is this a typical year or how long will it last?

Jan