MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wow Friday's here and everyone's napping!

Guest Guest

I'm not napping either. Spent the morning doing a little shopping. I don't like to shop so I put it off until I have a long list of "I Needs". Also picked up a little more hay for the critters. The grass is not good enough in the pasture yet for them to eat. The guy we buy our hay from has about 50 little lambs. They are sooo cute. They just pop all over!

DH is on another antibiotic. The Dr. had fun going through a book trying to figure out what he had. His check just blows up and is hot to the touch. The skin swells up and then when the swelling goes down his skin flakes off. At least it's not life threatening and the antibiotic seems to work. I was half scared to fill the prescription. Last time he filled an antibiotic it was nearly 100$. This one was only 17$ though. Whew!

Wake up now ladies!

Just been poping in and out today, DH has unhooked the plumbing and raised the sink in the kitchen, got the maple counter sanded, and one coat of stain on it. He finally got the draw fronts and the center board that fits above the cupboard doors and under the counter top replaced. Then I can take a picture of our remodled kitchen for you all to see. It really looks good... DH does great work.

It's late afternoon here and a beautiful, sunny day. 67 degrees right now which is just very comfortable.

Sorry to say I have a cold. We are not supposed to work over 40 hours (should they have to pay overtime!) so I left work at 1:30 today and was really glad of it. It would be more fun if I didn't have the cold.

Our across the street neighbors are having a sale of picture frames. Didn't quite get why they got so many. We went over to talk a bit.

And yes, I did take a nap when I got home.