MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Any body else having trouble with posts ?

Guest Guest

OR is it just ME ??....I post but my Webtv will not show the post until hours later or even a day...I also seem to be getting more than 1 posted (some times multipile posts)....Been on the net long enough to know HOW to do it right but seems like I'm really having trouble this time with this web site....... :-) Anyway, :-) I'm BACK and hope to be able to be HERE more often THIS time................I want to say I missed ALL of you !!.....WELCOME to all the NEWBEE's and Thanks to Lois, Snowmom, and ED for helping me get my beautiful Sig BACK !!.........Hugs,Oregonrose

------------------

orose.gif

I had a double post the other day with no idea why but that's the only time. I think it was lowlander that had a triple post today or yesterday so there must be a little something strange.

Nice seeing you and your pretty sig. back!

------------------

dee.jpg

If it was me that had that, I suspect it was probably my fault more than the website! Let's see how many times this comes up, then.

I have been having a slight problem too.

Sometimes when i post replies a screen comes up telling me i have caused some kind of error and to inform the webmaster.

(can't remember the exact words)

Or my post won't go through and i have to start over.

Now my siggie disapeared ..i checked my profile and it's still typed in and i check the box that says "show signature" and all i get is a red x.......i didn't touch anything.

Help!

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bc.FHX9AZpQpY9DM