MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

my baby brother

Sunday when i came home from Church here sits my brother. My frist thought was what does he need now. And sure enough he is homeless. there is no way i can help him, right now. and the sad thing is i am glad of it. it's not that i don't love my baby brother.. he's just.. well he gets into drugs pretty heavy; and isn't above stealing from family.

it is sad when you greet a family member with a hug and instead of how are you you ask you have anything on you and if so you better be getting it out of my home now. And don't make me have to search you. then offer them a cup of coffee and a visit.

oh, well such is my family.

Guest Guest

theyd, I have three brothers, and each of them had their own, very different, problems.

And each one points to the other and says, "Well at least I'm not like *him*!!"

... this is the way it has been for years with my brother and I ... and we both except it as that is who he is. I don't love him any less .. and do try to help him out from time to time when he needs it with out letting him become dependent. He understands it also so that makes it all better to deal with. both my brothers and I are very blunt with one another. But we also love one another, and have respect for each other;not to force our way apon the other one.