MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

morning one and all... Monday

it looks like we might get some rain this morning sure hope so we need it. well at least my garden does, it hasn't rained since i got it done.

The birds are all loud this morning. they woke me up before the alarm went off.

Snowmom thanks for all the updates on Fran.

here's hoping that all hve a blessed day...

Chance of rain today. It's cloudy this morning. Enjoyed the day off yesterday. (Gotta start back early this morning.) I find there's just not enough hours on Sunday anymore. I didn't seem to get everything done that was on my list.........

Could someone give me a brief synopsis about Fran? She is in my prayers......

Have a lovely day,

mommafitz

Guest Guest

Well got home from the cabin and got the lawn mowed. Then thought I'd stop by and do some catching up. DH got a lot ofsmall chores done up there so next we can consintrate on getting Dad and Moms place done . Still working on getting their deck done. Helps that DH's tractor has a post hole digger. Now if the weather will copperate and not rain every weekend. Well have a great day all. Diane

Morning!

Well, OK, afternoon. But cause of the arrangement we have here, I can't get on till afternoon. So I thought I'd drop by. I'm so glad Fran is doing better.

Today I did some laundry and worked in the kitchen. We got the replacement bread paddle for the bread machien today (I threw out the other one accidentally, LOL, haven't used a bread machine in ages!) so there is sourdough in the machine to go with salad for dinner tonight.

It is SO humid. It's one of those days where you have that list of things you need to do running around in your head, but it feels like you're moving in slow motion.

This eve after it cools down I'm gonna do some rearranging in the tent, and then we're going to work in the yard.

We decided that we would put in a veggie garden here at Mary's and we'll share that, and then I will rent an area to put in a small herb garden. She has just over an acre here, so we should be able to put in enough for our families.

OK, back to work!

We had quite an afternoon. DH was outside when someone stopped and told him that an elderly ladie's car had overheated up the hill from us, so he got a couple of gallons of water and went to see if he could help, the engine had quit, she said the emergency brake wouldn't hold so she wanted to back it down hill, he offered to do it for her but she said she could handle it, well she wound up in the very deep ditch across the road, the brakes wouldn't hold at all (power brakes) she was not hurt. We visited for a while as she was waiting for a neighbor of hers to pick her up. By the time they got her car out it was totaled. I could hear everything breaking and scrunching as it came out of there...

Sure am glad she was alright.