MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Yoga advertisements

CeeGee

Hi there.

The yoga tapes I bought turned out to be mostly advertisement for yoga magazines, props, etc. I returned them and it took 30 minutes just to get a store credit because I opened them. I tried to explain that I couldn't have known they were mostly ads without opening them but it took getting into management to get it done.

I also bought a new digital scale so of course it says i'm 3 pounnds heavier. Oh well, here we go.

Miki

Well that bites Snappie!!

What a ripp off......Good idea getting a new scale...just don't spend alot of time standing on it...you might get bummed....you know how it is....we weigh more at some times of the month than others.....that kind of thing.....don't sweat the small stuff!

How's the big move plans comin? Did you have your yard sale yet? I wish i could come....i LOVE big yard sales!

deb

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcq4dr9AXqlYY9DM

Hi Debbielee,

Having a small yard sale next Saturday,(shot a wedding today). The first moving sale is at the end of Oct. when the snowbirds are back down here. Then we get our campervan and pack it and my minivan that were going to tow, and then probably have another moving sale because we keep too much the first time. Showed the house today but its not on the market or appraised or anything. Thats all for now. After the big sale, I'll feel more like we're really going.

Miki

Snappie

Hi Ya Snappie....

I hope you make a killing at your yard sale....and my best wishes for a succesful house selling!

I'm sure it will be a bittersweet experience......but upwards and onwards...to new and special adventures!

Keep us informed....kay?

ps. how you feeling...are the thyroid meds kickin in yet?

deb

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcq4dr9AXqlYY9DM

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited September 21, 2002).]

Hi again Debbielee!

The thyroid meds have definitely kicked in. I have a lot of energy and have continued to lose weight. 13 pounds now. That carbohydrate addicts diet seems to be the thing for me. I have no excuse to go off it since I can have whatever I want for dinner every day-with dessert. It's taken 5 weeks to lose the weight -lost 6pounds before the thyroid meds.

Have a Great Day and remember"Your best days are ahead"!

Miki