MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Another quick post.

Morning everyone, yes, I know I didn't get on yesterday or Monday. So will give a little update now.

Sunday afternoon we went to a picnic given by the company that DH works for. When we came home, everyone took a short nap. We then took them for a ride and went to a county fair, about 28 miles away, so they could take some rides and do something fun. smile.gif We saw some cows, horses, sheep and pigs. We got there almost to late though as some of the things were closing down. Sounds like they didn't have a good turn out this year. I think the weather had a lot to do with that.

They had a large pig alone and people were to put a guess on what it weighs. There was a fence around the cage it was in and the youngest grandson was going to climb over the fence and get a closer look, but we put a stop to that. smile.gif

Monday DH worked and we played. smile.gif I had bought some water paints and the boys enjoyed making pictures. They played with clay, colored and played with toys.

Tuesday, we had to go to Fargo for my pace maker checkup. The boys had books along so they had something to do on the road. They also napped in the van. While we were at the hospital-clinic, the boys colored so that kept them busy. They had a 35 or more fish tank there so the boys were able to watch the fish swim too. We did a little shopping and then stopped at Wal-Mart that is about half between home and Fargo. Of course that is where we spent close to an hour. The boys as well as Grandpa and I were very tired by this time. We did get home by 9:15 though. I think it is more tiring to travel than it is to work at home. smile.gif

I am feeling much better now so feel that I am over that virus that took me by surprise. Thank you for all your hugs & prayers.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

So glad you are feeling better, and the boys and you are having fun.

I think traveling is more tiring that work also. Would rather just stay home and enjoy what we have worked for.

Have a great week.

MiscDogrun.gif

------------------

lois.jpg

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when

our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.