MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

tuesday (i think)

it's a nice cool morning here this morning.

I have lots of house work to do again today. Just got the three younger grandkids DD took the oldest and her two friends to a Church activitie for the teens. We ended up with four teenage girls last night. I had forgotten what that was like. They where a lot of fun, but.. boy am i tried this morning.

Snowmom how is prince doing? hope you are enjoying the boys.

Diane how is lucky feeling?

Hi all. I have to clean out my trunk today. I brought the garbage home from the cabin and one of the bags leaked. PEU

It sure sticks. Lucky is doing fine. She limps some but otherwise is feeling great. Getting hot here today. Well gotta meet DH for lunch. Have a great day all. Di

afternoon everyone!

Was busy this morning, went to get the mail (one more postcard, yay!), then went up to the school and showed my youngest around. She will be going to the preschool and is both excited and a bit anxious. I think showing her around helped a lot.

Went to our little local market-today is the day they get their truck, so they usually have perishables marked down. Got there later than I wanted to, but I still scored 5 gallons of milk at $1.19 each. Their normal prices are high, but they have great sales and clearance! This weekend I'm picking up bananas on sale, more milk (not as good a deal, but still better than $3.50/gallon), garlic and a few other deals. I love having lots of freezer space, LOL.

Then I had lunch and sat down here to get some work done. School starts in three weeks! While I'm happy that my youngest is finally going to school and I will have some quiet time during the day, I will miss having them here-trying to decide if that's just the empty nest thing or baby blues, LOL.

OK, off to work!