MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A Dreary Rainy, Thursday

Well It is 8:20 am here, and looks as if it is still 6:00 am, we are supposed to have rain throughout most of day. I am going to dodge rain showers today, and get outside and put up all my flower pots and patio umbrella, and anything else that may prove to be a projectile. The path chart of Hurricane Frances has got the tail end of it coming straight into Tennessee and Kentuck, Alabama, Mississippi. We will be for sure getting heavy rains and severe thunderstorms and tornadoes from this, never fails when hurricanes come in this way through florida. So if you live in these areas, including Georgia,Flordia, batton down the hatches we may be in for a couple of wet rough days. Still haven't heard if the family members in the path of this storm down in Florida, have decided to leave and come here or if they plan on riding it out. I am just going to get prepared in case, and there will be no surprises to me....Well everyone have a productive, safe day and take care...

I'll be praying for you as well Unike! Today I am gonna spend folding laundry. It's my day off today. And tonight me and dh will celebrate "together" our 15th anniversary..

Today looks like it's beautiful out. So far it's on 61 degrees! Highs to be in the mid 80's and it's already at 87 percent humidity. Keep safe.