MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles walked for Jan. 5-11

logcabinmama

Put me down for 5 miles Snowmom!

You know, I was just thinking...My hip doesn't hurt anymore! When I get up in the morning it doesn't hurt either! And my leg has not been going numb lately! PTL.. smile.gif

Whoo Hoo!! smile.gifBefore you know it I will be back in the saddle again! smile.gif

See you at 7 EST.. tonight in chat!

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

Hi, SnowMom and Suzzee! You can also put me down for 5 miles. I'm excersizing five days a week and taking the weekends off. I'll try to be there tonight, but am not sure if I'll be able to make it. If I don't, have fun! smile.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Well, I havent walked any miles, but I dragged out my CD's and am dancin' to the oldies and doin the electric slide...... does that count? I also start my first Weight Watchers meeting tonight too. I think I can live with their points program for sticking to a diet. Also there is alot of support online from WW chat rooms and forums. T.

Hi there Twila.

Of course the dancing counts. That is great exercise too. smile.gif See I did miss something didn't I when making out the chart.

I think that this, if it is the ('Oldies' with R. S.,), it should probably count 2 miles per hour.

Twila and others, I made a post as to how to count your miles. smile.gif So if I didn't get something in there, please go ahead and add it there. smile.gif

The slide, is that like a walking thing? if so, is there a place to keep track of your miles on it? If not, then depending on how fast you go, as to how many miles. Slow would be 1 mile per hour.

Hope this helps you Twila. smile.gif

Oh, you need to get your sig back too Twila. smile.gif

Love ya all,

------------------

snowmom.jpg

The Electric Slide is a DANCE unto itself. ;D

I wish I had some RS videos... would give my eye teeth for em. grin.gif I just LUV that little guy! With the electric slide ya can o it slow, medium, or fast, depends on the rhythem of the music. I also practice my line dancing and mexican dancing. It sure works up a sweat for sure! T.

Twilap, Good for you! I'd be afraid to get on anykind of electric slide! hehehehhee! I'd probably slide off and hurt myself or worse! grin.gif..How did your meeting go?

Keep up the good work! smile.gif

------------------

suzzee3.jpg